Emily & Taylor | Engaged

Hello friends! It is SO good to be back at work again. I just started school and man....it is c-r-a-z-y! But, I took some time this weekend to do a little editing and I am finally getting to post these pictures of the most precious couple! Taylor and Emily are such fun people to be around and they even bought me coffee before the shoot! (The way to my heart!) We took these pictures in Zachary on some family property. It was an absolute perfect day and location. I also got to witness the most amazing thing ever at this photo shoot.......a MINIATURE DONKEY! No lie. Anyway, I am so pumped to see what the Lord will do through the future Mr. and Mrs. Hallum, who will tie the knot in June! :)

















and here's the miniature donkey......


I told you! I can't make this stuff up! By far the coolest thing that has ever happened to me while taking pictures.














How precious are they?! Love my job!


No comments